Medic Blood drive is happening on the UT campus next week!
The Medic Bloodmobile will be at several resident halls as well as the UC all week next week, February 4th though February 8th. All donors will receive a basketball themed t-shirt as well as a coupon for a free regular sized Petro from Petro Chili and Chips.
Currently, Knoxville has an urgent need for all blood types, due to the inclement weather several blood drives were canceled, and that has made the blood inventory dangerously low!
Medic is hoping for a great turnout next week from students, faculty and staff willing to donate blood! And, even though the drive comes after UT takes on Arkansas on the court, UT is still going head to head with Razorback fans next week to see which campus can bring in the most blood donations.
So, get out there and do your part!
Blood Drive Schedule
· UC, Suites 223-224, 9am – 5pm.
· 1601 Ailor Avenue (straight up 17th St.), 8am – 6:30pm
Monday, February, 4:
· Agriculture Campus, Inside Hollingsworth Auditorium, 8am – 4pm
Tuesday, February 5:
· South Carrick, Lobby, 12pm – 8pm
Thursday, Feb. 7:
· College of Law, Room 158, 9am – 5pm
· Hess Hall, Lobby, 12pm – 8pm
Friday, February 8,
· Neyland Stadium, 9am- 5pm, Bloodmobile