Help WUTK by signing up your Kroger Card Community Rewards Program • Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
JUST CALL 1-866-221-4141. TELL THEM YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THE WUTK GIFT FUND. NPO NUMBER 57503 THIS WILL WORK FOR THE ENTIRE Kroger Nashville Region, which includes Knoxville, Nashville, Huntsville, AL, and Bowling Green, KY. If you live in this area, you can register your card and every time you use it at a Kroger in the designated area … you will be donating to the WUTK GIFT Fund each time you use it.
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. WUTK GIFT FUND!
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- YOU MUST RE-REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE A YEAR.
It is free!!! It never increases your grocery bill!